Decay Forum Guidelines
Below are some forum usage guidelines. They are posted here as a general reminder in an effort to keep the forums friendly and usable for everyone.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Do not start flame wars. If you have a problem with someone, message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone is engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board -- spamming, flaming people, etc -- contact one of the forum moderators. Flaming the offensive user will only increase the problem.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Please post in the correct forum. Off topic posts will be deleted by the moderators without warning. For posts that do not fit into General discussions forum, please use that Off Topic forum.
Before anyone decides that any of the above rules infringe their right to free speech, please read: These forums do not equate to a public area and as such, the right of free speech does not apply. The rules are by no means restrictive or unfair, but rather are in place to ensure that everyone can use the forum without fear of abuse.
The bottom line is, respect others and you will be treated with respect. Be rude and disrespectful, and you'll be banned.
I agree I disagree